Eatons’ provides the perfect setting for both small and large Wyoming wedding celebrations. We host weddings here each year, and each one is uniquely tailored to the preferences of the bride and groom. The Bighorn Mountains provide the perfect backdrop for such an important day, and the Ranch atmosphere brings families together for an evening or weekend of fun and laughter.
Let us take care of the details for your Wyoming Wedding experience; we have a full staff that will assist you during every step of the way. From the first phone call to the departure of the last guest, we will do everything we can to make your special day one to remember for generations to come.
Our basic wedding rates are below. We can accommodate weddings during the first week of June, the last two weeks of August, and any time in September. For more information, please send us an e-mail or call us at 800.210.1049.
All of our wedding reservation dates have been booked for the 2018 season.
2018 Summer Wedding Packages
Up to 150 Guests: $15,000.00
Up to 100 Guests: $12,000.00
Up to 50 Guests: $9,000.00
These package rates include the following:
- Use of the approved ceremony sites: Howard Hall building or lawn, Main House lawn
- Use of the approved reception sites: Howard Hall porch/building, Main House (for cocktail hour)
- Please note: Howard Hall can accommodate 100 people for a ceremony and/or reception. Larger ceremonies and receptions are held on Howard Hall lawn, with or without a tent.
- Use of microphone and small amplifier (if requested)
- Chairs for ceremony
- Setup and breakdown of tables, chairs, china, silver, glassware and linen.
- Bar set-up, Bartender, Wait Staff
- Choice of Three Hors D’ouevres
- Buffet Dinner: Choice of Two Entrees, Two Sides and a Salad
- Plated Dinner Available for up to 50 Guests.
- Two-nights lodging for Bride & Groom
- Parking Attendants
NOTE: Price includes all Taxes and Gratuities
There will be an additional charge of $55 per person beyond 150 guests.
Cabin Rates: $150 per person per night- Rates include lodging and meals.
Check in time is at 3:00 p.m., Check-Out is at 12 Noon. Guests are welcome to join us for lunch the day they check out. There will be a 15% gratuity and a 6% sales tax added to all of the above rates.
We do not charge for children under 12 years old.
- Guests will be charged a deposit of $50 per person per night when they make their reservation. Deposits are refundable, if reservations are cancelled at least two weeks prior to the scheduled date of their arrival.
Activities: Horseback riding is available for $60 per person per ride, plus a 15% service charge for individuals 6 years and older. Riding is not allowed for children under 6 years old.
Rehearsal Dinner (if applicable)
The cost of a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding will be included if you choose one of the three options from the rehearsal dinner menu. Any deviation from set menu options will start at $35 per person. Rehearsal dinners can be held at Howard Hall or Stanley Camp for no additional charge or in the ranch dining room for a fee of $100; specific times apply for the ranch dining room.