Visit Sheridan Wyoming and the Bighorn Mountains
Sheridan, Wyoming is a friendly, western town with the beautiful Bighorn Mountains as it’s backdrop. It is only a short 30 minute drive from our Family Dude Ranch. Historic Downtown Sheridan is home to dozen of unique shops, restaurants, galleries and cafes along with numerous watering holes. Sheridan is home to the WYO Rodeo in Mid July. The WYO Rodeo brings Professional Cowboys and Cowgirls from all over the world to compete in four rodeo performances. There’s also plenty to see and do at Eatons’ Ranch, view our activities page to learn more.
- King’s Saddlery and King’s Museum Sheridan, WY (30 min.)
- Bozeman Trail Gallery Sheridan, WY (30 min.)
- WYO Theater Sheridan, WY (30 min.)
- Buffalo Bill and Whitney Gallery of Western Art Cody, WY (3 hrs.)
- Battle of the Little Big Horn Crow Agency, MT (1.5 hrs.)
- Bradford Brinton Memorial Museum and Gallery Big Horn, WY (40 min.)
- Fort Phil Kearny Story, WY (1 hr.)
- Trail End State Historic Site – Kendrick Mansion Sheridan, WY (30 min.)
- Sheridan Inn Sheridan, WY (30 min.)
- Kleiber Museum Dayton, WY (20 min.)
- Kendrick Municipal Golf Course Sheridan, WY (24 min.)
- Hidden Bridge Golf Course (9 holes) Sheridan, WY (28 min.)
Tours of nearby attractions can be arranged when you arrive at the Ranch for an additional charge.
More about Sheridan
Sheridan features 46 buildings in the National Registry of Historic Places and is home to unique shops, restaurants, and watering holes. King’s Saddlery is a world-renowned tack store, the WYO Theater is an Art Deco masterpiece, and every corner has been turned into a celebration of local culture with the city’s public art project. There’s something for everyone downtown!
Videos shared from YouTube via Sheridan Travel & Tourism