Finding your way to Wolf, Wyoming and Eatons’ Ranch
We look forward to welcoming you in person to Wolf, Wyoming and Eatons’ Ranch. The ranch is located on the magnificent pine covered eastern slopes of the Bighorn Mountains in northeastern Wyoming. Just eighteen miles west of Sheridan outside of Wolf, Wyoming. The Ranch consists of 7,000 acres of beautiful open country with rolling hills, grassy meadows and hidden valleys. This all-inclusive getaway is perfect for families, couples, singles and groups. Visit our ranch page to learn more!
Getting here from area airports:
Ranch Transportation Notes:
- Sheridan, WY: The Sheridan Airport is now served by Denver Air Connection through Denver, CO. Go to FlySheridan.com for more information. We provide transportation for the 30-minute drive at no additional charge.
- Billings, MT: The Billings airport is served by most major airlines. Guests can rent a car for the two-hour drive.
- Casper, WY: The Casper airport is served by United via Denver and by Delta via Salt Lake City. Guests can rent a car for the 2.5-hour drive.
- Gillette, WY: The Gillette airport is served by United via Denver and by Delta via Salt Lake City. Guests can rent a car for the two-hour drive.
Driving Directions to Eatons’ Ranch:
Approximate driving times: Cody 2.5 hours | Jackson: 6-7 hours | East Gate of Yellowstone: 4 hours | Denver: 7 hours
From Sheridan Airport: Free round-trip transportation from the Sheridan Airport is included in your rate!
- Airport Road to Big Horn Avenue
- Left on Big Horn Avenue which turns into Main Street
- Main Street to Loucks
- Left on Loucks (which turns into WY Hwy 331) to County Road 89 (gravel road, approximately 9 miles out of town)
- Hard right onto 89 to Ranch gate (approx. 6 miles)
- Ranch gate on left; approximately 3 miles to Ranch Office
From Sheridan via I-90 West (from Buffalo):
- I-90 Exit 25; Left off ramp to Coffeen Avenue
- Right on Coffeen Avenue to Main Street
- Left on Loucks; see directions above
From Billings Airport:
- 27th Street to I-90 East to Sheridan. Stay on I-90 East to Exit 9 (approx 1.5 hours)
- West (Right off Exit) through Ranchester and Dayton
- Left on South Fork Avenue (just after Mountain Inn Bar)
- Right on Beckton Road; stay on Beckton for approximately 4.5 miles
- At “Y” go right onto County Road 89; stay on 89 for approximately 1.5 miles
- Ranch gate on right; approximately 3 miles to Ranch Office
- US Hwy 14 East to Shell, over the Bighorn Mountains to Dayton
- Right on South Fork Avenue (just before Mountain Inn Bar)
- See directions above (from Billings airport)